01 March 2008

March 2008 NaBloPoMo

Every day for a month. Lists. I can do this.

Top 10 Favorite Movies (at this particular moment in time)

1. All 3 of the LOTR movies (and most likely the 2 Hobbit movies when they come out)

2. The 13th Warrior

3. 300

4. Ocean's 11 (and 12)

5. Snatch

6. The Breakfast Club

7. The Matrix

8. Amadeus

9. Heavy Metal

10. High Fidelity

11. Priscilla, Queen of the Desert

12. Princess Bride

13. Goonies

14. Anything by/with Jay and Silent Bob

15. Strictly Ballroom

16. Dirty Dancing (shut up, I don't wanna hear it...)

Okay, so that's more than ten and not really in order except for the first two. Whatever. It's my list of movies that I love and will watch over and over again. I might have to revise this list a bit in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment