12 November 2007

It's that time again...

So, it seems as though this is a cyclical pattern I go through every semester. I start the semester balls to the wall, gun-ho about everything and anything, stay ahead of the game on my readings and assignments and now... now I just want to curl up in a ball and sleep for a month or two. More accurately I'm scanning Monster.com for jobs ads and wanting a "real" life instead of what I'm doing; anything but what I'm doing. Why is this? I'm just making it harder on myself in the long run. I say I have adult onset ADD and the semester is just too long to keep my interest, I'm bored with it. Another part says when it gets hard I just feel like quitting and taking the easy way out. And then there's the part of me that's like "whoa! sister! you've come way to far and been through way too much to not finish now". Duh. This is how I'll know if my parents read my blog. The minute they read the first few sentences they'll freak out and call me, "You're not going to quit school are you?" No. I'm not going to quit school. I'm actually way to close to being finished to be that stupid. And this is costing WAY too much money to be thrown away like that. Damn private New England women's college. Now I need to get back to writing that fricken paper that's due tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment