01 November 2008

NaBloPoMo '08

I'm going to try this again. Last year it was too much with school and it probably will be this year as well but, oh well, I'm gonna give it a shot.

Not a whole lot to write about yet. We went on a hike to Blue Hills today. They replaced the boardwalk for the Ponkapoag Trail and we wanted to check it out. We don't have a camera right now (ours broke and no $ to replace it at the moment) but this is what the trail looked like last year when we hiked it.



It's pretty much the same. They replaced some of the cedar boards and shored them up (it's a bog) as well as doing some trimming along the trail which will be all grown back by spring. It's one of my favorite trails here in MA. We took the Snake Trail back and that was fun because of all the leaves on the ground. It's a single track trail that isn't used very often and it was fun to keep yourself on the right track.

I'll be posting a lot of book reviews for my YA book class soon, so that will most likely take up the bulk of my posting.

1 comment:

  1. Now that trail just looks tempting.....it makes me wish I was in MA to see the fall!
    Good luck with NaBloPoMo this year!

    ReplyDelete