10 November 2008

*sigh*

I've got to write a book review journal tomorrow for my post. I've got to do 14 more by December 4th. That's not all that far away.

Anyway. I spent the morning at JP Licks getting some work done. Which I miraculously did. Weird that the commotion and distractions of a coffee shop are more conducive to my getting work done than the quiet of the library.

Anyway. After I left I went across the street to Boomerangs so see if I could find anything interesting. And I did. Got a great chunky picture frame for 50c, a nice grey cardigan, a copy of Griffin & Sabine (which I've been wanting forever, although I hope to get a complete set someday), a pressie for my friend Phoenix, and this book:



It is AWESOME! I absolutely love it and can't believe someone would get rid of it. Okay, maybe I'm a little bit of a geek but... (i can still read most of it with out needing translation, yay me!) It doesn't have any of the Carpenter's Tale in it though :( Supposedly it's all of the illustrations from The Kelmscott Chaucer so I guess that one just wasn't illustrated?

Anyway. I'm chuffed about my finds. And you'll find me at JP Licks tomorrow again. We're going for two in a row this week.

That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment